Friday, November 23, 2007

Cool stuff

Today's Bucharest was freezing in every possible way.

So there I was, standing next to the chick and the kitten, a tiny cup of coffee in my hand and trying to steal some warmth from it, as both chick and kitten were freezing and could have used some warmth and sunshine themselves, let alone give me some for myself.

On my way home, I walked the cold streets of the city and thought about the different freezing moments in our lives. And moreover, how absurd it is that we try to be cool day after day, freezing our souls on the way until their are completely paralyzed .

Reaching a cold and unfriendly home, I called the duck in search for a warming word. I didn't find it there, the duck had his cool day today.

At moments like this, people ask you to "chill" and "cool down". Err...guess that should work: I'm freezing to death here, being "cool" with it shouldn't be a problem hence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is a warm hug from your deer ;-)

es wird schon alles wieder besser! die echte wärme ist die des herzens, und die hast du immer, das weiss ich ganz genau! just knowing you are in this world can always warm my heart, dearest steppenwoelfchen! and i'm looking forward to seeing you again!!!!

im januar komm ich uebrigens wieder nach rumaenien, dann sehen wir uns vielleicht auch nochmal - mein vater heiratet ja am 12 januar und ich komm am 10 und bleib eine woche.

love,
your deer :-)