Talking to the puppy some good year ago, I told him how I couldn't stand impersonal spaces. And how, wherever I stay or work, I have to put my print on the place: a picture that is familiar and dear to me, an object that brings back happy memories, some sign of my present or past which I can relate to and which link the places I've been to between each other.
In this particular aspect I feel like in the Hänsel & Gretel, marking my way through life so that I can always find my way back - or forward.
However, there are people that mark the souls they relate with just the way I mark spaces.
The ant is one of them. You can't just meet the ant and move forward untouched, for she is such a persuading special person, that your soul is printed by hers automatically. It's like whatever you say or do, she will respond with some beautiful action or word, that will just make you feel good about yourself and the world around you.
For that, dear beautiful/warrior/smart ant, I thank you.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahm... coffee :-)
Thanks hey :)... you know, sometimes I smother in the thought of the kinder world we could all be living in - would we only allow us to. for that we mark souls... :) with wings.
Post a Comment