Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fill in the blanks

"Whith you, not even silence is awkward!"

When I heard the song (*German) the deer had sent me, i wanted to laugh and cry. Because, hell!, it must have been inspired from our friendship!

Aha! That was it. Suddenly I realized why the deer was the first friend I ever fell in love with. Because next to her, I don't feel the need to fill up the gaps with gestures or words. I know our silences are as meaningful as anything else we've shared for more than a decade of friendship. And most of all, neither of us asks why suddenly there is nothing more to say.

I'm glad to have you, my dear, dear, neurotic, beautiful, alchoholic, smart beyond normal limits, clumsy, asshole-but-so-extremely-sweet deer.

PS. And suddenly, all was fine.

4 comments:

the Sundancer said...

keine antwort... :) weitere fragen?

the Sundancer said...

keine antwort... :) weitere fragen?

Bob said...

keine frage...antworten gibt es immer

the Sundancer said...

wenn man/frau sie ausdrueckt.