My dears, I have to confess something what most of you already knew somehow, I guess.
I fall in love very often.
And not only – with childish contempt – with sunny days and warm summer rains, but with real flesh-and-blood people. It’s actually not hard to make me love you, for I have this tremendous deposit of love just waiting to be given away. You’ll just have to come across me and amaze me – and my loving will hit you.
Please don’t be scared, don’t run away, don’t feel obliged to do something in return. I promise that me loving you will not change much, it will not give rise to big words and crazy deeds, sometimes it will not be even noticeable. Most of the times I will blog about you, or feel the
compulsory need to talk about you.
That’s all.
But I guess I felt the need to tell you about this, for no other reason than that it’s always nice to know you are being loved.
SONG OF THE DAY: Roxette's "Running from one heart to another".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
liebes steppenwoelfchen, du sprichst mir aus der seele !! genau so fuehle ich mich auch ...
aber gerade diese faehigkeit zu lieben macht das leben umso schoener, poetischer und steppenwoelfischer...
ich hab dich unglaublich lieb!!
We also love you. So, coffee? :))
Post a Comment