Well, as you haven't heard much from me lately, I feel obliged to tell you how the eagle story ended. It was the sweetest defeat I have ever taken from anyone, as it turned out I was completely wrong about the eagle. Not only is he very smart, but also more mature than I could have ever imagined (well - at least sometimes).
During our last days together, I grew very fond of him. And well, I don't know whether I managed to change something in his life, but he definetly managed to alter something in me. It was a long time since I had seen in someone my younger alter-ego, and even longer sinced I felt such amazing connection with someone "at first sight".
Thing is, I couldn't keep away from him. And, finally, I guess, in one of our last nights together, over a magnificent and philosophical drunkenness, a great friendship emerged.
For that, dear eagle, I proclaim you HERO OF THE YEAR, as you managed, among other pets I love but as the newest one, to make my start-of-2008 absolutely gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok. This rings like "Details please!"
Lunch at some point this week?
Post a Comment