I miss
...having a late night conversation about literature and philosophy with a dear friend*
...not having to be comforted or comfort someone, but living in a sane world
...being able to find happiness in little things
...sitting on the couch opposite my dad and talking world politics and conspiratorial theories through, while listening to some old record and drinking coffee
...having a glass of dry red wine in a smoky pub with squirrel while planning to take over the world
...being able to laugh at myself when I slip and fall, and not feeling the pain
...being smiled at back when I smile
...walking in the park with the turtle and discussing our weird movie preferences
...not having to worry so much for the ones I love
...not feeling like Atlas holding the world on his shoulders
...blowing soap bubbles in the park next to some chick I love
...a good night sleep
...reading a life-changing book
...myself sometimes
UPDATE: walking in the park with the turtler and discussing - CHECK
having a late night conversation about a good book - CHECK
HERO OF THE DAY: The turtle, for being frightingly sincere with me - even with things I don't ever enjoy. And for helping me to a better understanding.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment