-I hate it that you leave without a word, and come back if and when you want it.
-I hate that you always have your way, no matter what I say or think.
-I hate that you start 100 things and want to finish them all, regardless of any consequence.
-I hate that you wash your hair in the night and wake me up when drying it.
-I hate feeling that I lose you every single moment.
-I hate you forgetting to pay the bills, and that you have the practical sense of a potato.
-I hate you ignoring me when you drift away in dreams.
-I hate you watching movies at night when I desperately try to sleep, because you're sleep- and restless.
-I hate you eating biscuits in bed and spilling coffee on your pyjamas in the morning.
-I hate me loving you in spite of all the hate.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment