Friday, March 28, 2008

What are you thinking of?

-You look happy, did something happen? (Are you happy to see me?)
-No... (Don’t you guess?)
-I’m happy when you smile. (You look beautiful today)
-I smile often lately (Because I think of you).
-That’s what I like about you (And everything else).
-Thanx, dear. (May I hug you?)
………
………
-And what else is new? (Did you see me glance at you?)
-Well, I don’t feel like working.( Can we go back to talking about my smile?)

:-)

18 comments:

the Sundancer said...

Good one. Coming right after a similar conversation last night:

- So what are you planning to do in future? (Shall we stay together?)
- Well, I'll be around. (Yes!)

Bob said...

I am a strong believer in communication, but sometimes non-communication is a thousand times better, isn't it, my dear ant?

Pssst-we might scare love away!:))

the Sundancer said...

It depends on how non-verbalism is complemented by other symbols (that was an academic answer, huh!)

But as Mika says, the words we left unsaid are only taking space up in our heads .

Bob said...

True, but dreams are made up in exactly this space...

Sometimes also nightmares:)), but often beautiful, fragile, colorful dreams.

vladimir said...

asta e din capitolu multi vad putini pricep .... huggggg

the Sundancer said...

We can only dream things we are empowered to make come true. So I must be doing something right when speaking them out :)))

Bob said...

@ danachen: we can dream anything.that's the beauty of it all.
@ vlad: *hug back

vladimir said...

Any dream can come true the only thing that matters is how much you want it to come true and what you are willing to do to make it come true

Bob said...

Reality and dreams are made of different materials. That's why so often dreams break at the sight of reality.

vladimir said...

They break down because we don’t have the courage to follow them …trust me if you follow your dreams they will became reality

the Sundancer said...

This time I agree with Vladimir. All we can dream can and will come true. Depends on how you choose to do so. Anyway, I prefer acting my dreams in reality than just being swept away in worlds of illusions that keep me from happiness.

vladimir said...

I totally agree with Dana here …I prefer leaving me dreams than just letting them remain dreams and leave in a fantasy world

the Sundancer said...

Btw thats what I wrote about yesterday: http://sundance-kiddo.blogspot.com/2008/03/despre-cum-e-sa-te-arunci-in-apa-rece.html

Bob said...

Let me play devil's advocate some more: do some dreams not make you happier than reality? Because there's a thing with dreams - you can play God in them and dream them how you want it...so that they make you happy.

the Sundancer said...

No way. Dreams are to be dreamt, reality to be experienced and sipped in through every pore. Let me ask you a question to clarify: when do you feel more alive: when you are in love or when you dream about being in love?

vladimir said...

No dream can make you happier than reality because it’s just a dream …and you wakeup from it …why not try to be God in real life with your dreams and actually make the dreams reality …and that will make you even happier

Anonymous said...

@ Vlad: I guess we are all little gods in our life...at least us who have the ba*ls to be so.

@Danachen: My dear, you know I love to be inlove. So I guess this screws my devil's advocate role to the bone:>.

the Sundancer said...

Ditto, both Ancuta and Vladimir.
Cheers! :))