Friday, March 21, 2008

Mixed feelings

I somehow can't decide what to proclaim SONG OF THE DAY:

1. Bob Marley's "Could you be loved"
2. Queen's "Bohemian rhapsody"
3. Ingrid Michaelson's "The way I am".

Guess one question stays open: Could I be loved for the bohemian I sometimes am?

:)

Later edit: Of course I was fishing for compliments, dudes! Don't forget I'm a woman, and as such, I sometimes need to hear that I'm being loved :P. (Danke, Andra!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, i am sure there are MANY people who love you just for the bohemian you are! i know I DO (aber das ist nur ein grund von vielen...es gibt tausend gute gruende, dich zu lieben, du bezauberndes, wunderschoenes, mega-intellektuelles, arschloch-aber-suesses, leicht neurotisches und versoffenes steppenwoelfchen!

du weisst ja... you had me from hello!

hab dich lieb,
yours forever,
dein andralein

Bob said...

Neurotic drunk asshole. This is the nicest thing anyone has said to me today :))).

Prietenii stiu de ce.

Anonymous said...

yes ... prietenii stiu de ce. i worship the ground you walk on. and yes, fishing for compliments is sometimes nice ;-)

forever in love,
andra (... in love with life, with you, with HIM, with THEM, with all of you fantastic people who always brighten up my life...)

Anonymous said...

Scheisse, Andra, wenn es so weiter geht, werden wir heiraten müssen.

Und unsre Eltern werden uns verfolgen und abschiessen. Kaltblütig, nach dem Motto: You are no daughter of mine!

Es muss aber jetzt noch was gesagt werden: du bist nicht die einzige....ist das nicht schön?