Monday, December 31, 2007

Marrakech experience


Yes, yes, my dears, I am in Morokko right now. And, given the unusual circumstances, I have the pleasure of introducing........ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-taaaaaaa.........the eagle!

The eagle is some years younger than me. Fortunately and unfortunately.

Fortunately because now I see myself as a type of mentor for him, as he has yet so much to learn and I have so much to teach him. Unfortunately because....well, you can imagine why.
It must be said of course that this relationship is, as many many others I have and will have for the rest of my life with the pets I adore, a purely intellectual one. Yes, I know, my life is boring, but you see, when the responsibility of splitting acquaintances in male and female is taken from you, it leaves you with much more time to actually explore the beautiful in their characters.

So, let us get back to the eagle, as there is little time left for me and you are probably very curious to know what he is made of. Well, my dears, the eagle is not made of flesh and blood, like the rest of us, but of pride and insecurity. Although he is one of the smartest people I have met so far. Of course. No stupid people are insecure, they don't have a clue about what their are missing.

Well, and because the eagle is so insecure and I have but two days left to convince him of the opposite, please hold your fingers crossed for the succeeding of this difficult task. Believe me, every bit of effort is worth it.

No comments: