Last night I dreamed about the bear and our great connection. Errr... and about his girlfriend, but actually she played only a spectator part in our comedy. And I dreamed about some sadbutbeautiful times [we are still keeping silence on that].
Thing is, me and the bear never had a great connection - it was "one of them relationships", where you choose not to see the things that bother you and the issues that drift you apart. I can remember very clearly the first fight we had - after more than 2 years: we just looked at each other and thought everything was over, because fighting just didn't fit into our purr-fect little world.
And still, last night I dreamed about this great connection me and the bear have.
What would you prefer, to know the truth or to be lied to beautifully?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment