
Well, I have come so far at last: today is my last working day in Sarrebrueck, tomorrow I am flying back home and leave the Germany-episode behind me once and for all.
Someone asked me whether this is good or bad for me. I can't really say, for you can discover whether you miss something or not only after it is definetly over.
But I am aware of the fact that I will miss knowing people better.
So here's to all the fascinating people I wish I could have spent more time with and get to know better: Hanna Schofeld (she has gained and kept my trust and friendship in record time), Piotr Jakubik, Krzystof Klosowicz, (hope the name is spelled correctly), Andra & Mathias (well, them I know, but I wish I could spend more time with them), Kerstin Poiger, Marc Andre (who gave me a first glance at his character only a few day ago), Judith Klos (whom I will always miss, no matter what nice colleagues I will have) and Daniel Koebnick (I always wondered: what if he HAD studied history?).
Some things will change now forever. And although I have to leave many things behind (and worst of all:many people), I think that as far as life bears changes, it is worth living after all.
So I give a nice bow to you, my friends and almost-friends, and wish you all crazy, fantastic, uncommon, unique and, well, "steppenwölfisch" things in the world.
Someone asked me whether this is good or bad for me. I can't really say, for you can discover whether you miss something or not only after it is definetly over.
But I am aware of the fact that I will miss knowing people better.
So here's to all the fascinating people I wish I could have spent more time with and get to know better: Hanna Schofeld (she has gained and kept my trust and friendship in record time), Piotr Jakubik, Krzystof Klosowicz, (hope the name is spelled correctly), Andra & Mathias (well, them I know, but I wish I could spend more time with them), Kerstin Poiger, Marc Andre (who gave me a first glance at his character only a few day ago), Judith Klos (whom I will always miss, no matter what nice colleagues I will have) and Daniel Koebnick (I always wondered: what if he HAD studied history?).
Some things will change now forever. And although I have to leave many things behind (and worst of all:many people), I think that as far as life bears changes, it is worth living after all.
So I give a nice bow to you, my friends and almost-friends, and wish you all crazy, fantastic, uncommon, unique and, well, "steppenwölfisch" things in the world.
1 comment:
Anca, anca, anca, schon seit fast drei tagen zu hause und noch nichts neues in deinem blog
Mathias
Post a Comment