Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bob's good deed on Tuesday

I am a strong believer in happy moments, and that at the end of the day, when looking back, we all should be able to single out at least one little thing that we did or that occurred to us, and that made us happy.

Today's nice moment was me preparing my meal (can you believe that?): I sliced some tomatoes, arranged them on a big plate (the arranging part took extra long time), put some mozzarella between the slices, and then poured olive oil and aceto balsamico (from la bella Italia, ah...the gorgeous vacation!) on it.

I eat my salad in front of the window, enjoying it that the sun shines today and that you can still seem some (little) green in the foggy, noisy, sad Bucharest.

Finally, I enjoy my early afternoon espresso, being thankful for all the little things.

What's your recipe for happiness?

HERO OF THE DAY: The ant, because she gave me another reason to be happy today - check this out.

No comments: