I remember having a diary when I was a little girl - well, actually not so little, as i was going to highschool already...But the thing about my diary was that I never wrote anything nice or happy in it. Actually, I wasn't a very disciplinate diary writer and only posted something there when I was sad, or anxious or worrying sick about something. I guess, if I read my former diary now, I would look like a sad little person with no happy memories at all.
But I have them! All my little happy thoughts and memories.
And I know we can be happy if we just stop struggeling for happyness. If we just take a moment and breath.
I'm waiting for this year to finish. It was nice, lots and lots of things happened, but I am longing for a new beginning. And new resolutions.
This time I will hold to them. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment